where has summer gone?

It is hiding in the closet waiting to hibernate until next year.  

The months have flown by with so much fun and chaos.  In a way I'm glad it is over, because now I can RELAX knowing that all the summer "rush" jobs are done, but I'm still kind of sad that It's gone with such a blur.

Anyway, I had promised to post some pics of my paper makings, so here is one that I enjoyed designing the most this summer.  It was definitely a PINK summer for me.  My office has been overflowing with lush shades of pink everywhere for months.


above image is of a diaper favor pouch that's supposed to be holding small chocolate candy bars, but I got to them before I had a chance to snap a quick pic ;p.  As soon as I can figure out how to post a pdf on here, I'll share the template.

well I hope you had a nice hot summer, what color was yours?


-kLa

No comments: